Sop Duren Lodaya, Sop Duren in a Sunny Day

2:34 PM

Durian Durian Durian!!
This time in my eatin’ xperience will talked about Sop Durian. As the one of tropical fruit in Asia, Durian is getting popular lately in Indonesia. It is because there are lots of food invention of Durian, such as pancake durian dan sop durian. Can you imagine the fragrance of durian combine with the smoothness of it? Ya, the fragrance is the one uniqueness of Durian that many people crazy about it. 

Saturday Afternoon...
2nd Floor Lodaya Depok
So, in Saturday Afternoon, I decided to try the one popular Sop Durian in Depok. Sop Duren Lodaya, this durian café is located in Margonda Raya, Depok. Many people said that Sop Durian Lodaya is very delicious and so much recommended. It makes me curious about the taste of it. That day was the first time I came to Lodaya. When I came into it, I chose the second floor because from the outside, it looks comfortable with the large window on it. But, it was far from what I’m expected for. The ambience is very “hampa”, I thought that Lodaya needs music to liven up the ambience. It feels like “kriikk kriikk”. In my own opinion, the chairs and table are not comfortable enough to hang out for hours. 

Sop Duren Lodaya...
Sop duren brownies

Move to the most talked about Sop Durian itself. I ordered Sop Durian ketan item and Sop durian brownies. For snack, I ordered roti bakar keju. Sop Durian Ketan Item in a personal size is very small enough. So, if you want to full your tummy, you can order MaBook (large size). In my opinion, Sop Durian Lodaya is not refreshing enough because it’s very thick. You will find some ice cubes on the bottom and then durian & ketan item. Finish with spreads of cheese. Unfortunately, for me Sop Durian taste like durian with ketan item only (that's the reason why it's not refreshing enough). So, I have to wait till the ice cubes melted down enough and then I can mix them well to be a Sop Durian. It is because, if I didn’t wait it, I feel just like eating durian (not “sop”). The same thing happened of Sop Durian brownies. You need to wait some ice cubes melted down and then mix them well (But, if you like thick texture, it'll be okay). The brownies can add nice texture of soft durian. So, it’s nice to try. There is also strawberry slices and spreads of cheese on top


Sop Duren Ketan Item

Sop Durian Lodaya Menu



Main Course Menu

Snack Menu
Snack...
For roti bakar keju (cheese bread toast), it’s very lots of cheeseeeeeeeee. I’m a fan of cheese, so it was delicious bread toast. You can see lots of cheese on top until covered up the bread and condensed milk. Inside of the bread toast, there is another cheese. So, it’s just like all about cheese, cheese, and cheese. Hemm, I think it’s pretty good to cure my disappointed of Sop Durian. 
Roti Bakar Keju



For the price, I thought is too pricey for Sop Durian like that. Why? It’s because I ever taste another Sop Durian which tastier, large size and refreshing with nice price. For me, it’s okay if it’s pricey as long as tasty. But, Sop Duren Lodaya? Hemmmm…. 
Anyway, the durian is the star of Sop Duren Lodaya. Two thumbs up for the durian taste. They have the real Durian, but I do not like the texture of Sop Durian that I expected. Thank you… 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. how much varian teste of sop duren? thanks
    Inzanami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see on the picture of menu list above...
      Thanks :)

      Delete

Subscribe My Youtube Channel

Instagram