It's more than just Holycow! it's Holy Wagyu! MOOoooo...

3:18 PM

Eatin' Xperience..

Holycow! Citos
On this time of my eatin' xperience will be talk about popular steak in Jakarta. In Jakarta, you can find lots of steakhouse easily and it becomes so much popular among young people. The one steakhouse that lots of talked  is Holycow! by Chef Afit. For this time, I have xperience to taste this most talked about steak, Holycow! in Cilandak Town Square (Citos), Jakarta. 
Eventhough, the restaurant is located in the corner, but the red exterior of Holycow! can be easily recognized. The decor of Holycow! Citos is very rustic and look like a ranch. You can feel the ranch ambience with nice lighting effect
Beverages
After I chose the seat, right away I ordered Wagyu Tenderloin and Nolan Tenderloin. When you order to the waitress, you will be ask for the side dishes (potato, vegetables and sauce) and also the wellness of steak (raw, medium, welldone). So, prepare yourself before you will be asked by the waitress. Then, for the beverage, I ordered mango peach ice and iced cappucinno. While I waitin' for my order, I'm very enjoy with warm ambience because of the decoration and the smoke of grilling. 

Then.. Voilaa!! My order is coming!! 
Wagyu Tenderloin
Wellness: Welldone
Sauce: Blackpepper sauce
Potato: Mashed potato
Vegetable: Sautee spinach and corn
Price: 185K

When my wagyu on the table, I can smell the fragrant of fresh beef. Hmmm... it showed how fresh it is! Then, I poured the blackpepper sauce on top of it. When I cut the steak...it's very very tenderrrrr!!! When you make a welldone steak, it can easily to be dried, but IT'S NOT AT ALL!! I found that it's very juicy in a well done. It just melted in my mouth beautifully. Blackpepper sauce and wagyu steak is the best combination. Try it! The first bite is just like a first kiss (lebay *mode on), u know. Maybe you think it's too much, but it's true!! This wagyu tenderloin felt more tasty with the mashed potato. Smooth dan savory mashed potato make you feel calm on your mouth. For the vegetables, the sauteed spinach is very nice and fresh. I think everyone who doesn't like spinach or greens will be change their mind. Hehehe


Holycow!

Nolan Tenderloin
Nolan Tenderloin
Wellness: Welldone
Sauce: Mushroom Sauce
Potato: French Fries
Vegetable: Beans and corn
Price: 140K

Not too different with the wagyu, I can smell nice aroma of this steak. It's very nice to see the grilled mark on it. Wuuuihh!! Just saw that grilled mark can make me more hungry.. hehe. The french fries hmm just like another typical french fries. The vegetables was very tasty and I loved the crunch of beans. For the beverage that I ordered is nice. The Mango peach was so refreshing than cappucinno. 
But overall, when you eat steak (wagyu) and non-wagyu, you will find the difference. Wagyu is more tender. It has a soft texture than other meat. So, wagyu is recommended!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe My Youtube Channel

Instagram