The Harvest Cake: "I Love you like a Fat Kid Loves Cake"

4:00 PM


Cake Day !!!


cake

Yup!!! I think that quote is really matched with what I feel about you. 
Everyone love cake and sure do I. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never expected for something sweet in May 27th. I'm so happy to being 24. So, your birthday wishes for me is only something that I want to heard about. 

Well, it can be said that birthday surprise for me. He invited me to go somewhere where I didn't know. As a nice and happy girlfriend, I do not want to much curious about it, although I can read his plan... hehehe He knows me so well.. :D





Red Velvet Cake
Tiramisu

Yaaa, It's The Harvest Cake! 
"than bring a cake to someone special, maybe invited her to go cake shop is a nice idea" 
Then, he let me to choose some cakes. 
 Then, I chose tiramisu and he chose cheese curd cake. Another cake that we choose was red velvet. 
For the beverage, I ordered Chocolate coffee mint and he ordered sunrise.


Cheese Cake Curd
The Harvest Cake, Depok
I love the ambience of The Harvest Cake Shop. It's so romantic with nice music and lighting around us. 

Sunrise
Chocolate Coffee Mint




Every bite of cake is love
It feels tastier when I bite it more and more!
The red velvet cake looks so "hot" with nice red color on it. 
I think it's a perfect cake for special day...  
Cake by The Harvest is perfect! Love it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe My Youtube Channel

Instagram