Oreo McFlurry & Extra HOLE inside of it !!

11:50 AM

Eatin' Experience..

McDonald, who does not know with this fast food restaurant. This American fast food restaurant can you find easily in any corner of Jakarta including Depok. 

After work, I decided to meet up with my hubby in Mcd Kelapa dua. Then , we ordered Happy Meal with McFlurry. What a dissappointed! The McFlurry that we ordered was only filled a half of cup. There was a hole in the center and side of cup. It meant that I pay a full for a half cup of McFlurry. Heuhh.. I feel really dissappointed when I expect a full cup McFlurry but the fact??? 
McFlurry with cup cover
Do you see that? This is look "fake of full" McFlurry. Ooops.. 
Then I opened the cover of cup... Voilaa!! Another hole was discovered.. hemmm.. It just looked like there was somebody has ate my McFlurry & give me some leftover..huhuhu 



McFlurry without cover
McFlurry without cover


The real McFlurry and the advertisement look so much different. I think, it will be better to order cone ice cream and springle with oreo..hehe I think it's not much different with oreo McFlurry, right? 

McFlurry Advertisement



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe My Youtube Channel

Instagram