Molinari Caffe Puncak - Warm Ourselves in Cold Weather

9:36 AM

It's time to try something light and romantic...
Molinari Caffe Puncak...

Actually, this story is started from my 6th anniversary with my hubby. It's kind of surprise dinner for me. So, I did not know where my hubby will take me during on the way. Then, I realized my hubby took me somewhere in Puncak. hemmm??

Then we arrived in Molinari caffee Puncak Pass Restaurant. This restaurant has an outdoor and indoor room. Outdoor area is a great choice for you who want to enjoy the Puncak view. So, the best time to go in there is evening and watch the sunset. An indoor area has a cozy ambience. Actually, overall in my opinion, this restaurant is just like an old romantic version of restaurant.

In this restaurant, I order bitterballen, zuppa soup and poffertjes. Until I realized that all of food has a round shape..hmm I thought it show our personality too, because both of us have round face too..hehe

The best one for us is zuppa soup. It's very yummy, savory and warm. In a cold weather of Puncak, zuppa soup is a perfect one. The consistency of soup is also just right. Then, you can taste of mushroom and chicken with savory soup. You can eat it with bread. For bitterballen, it taste like perkedel kentang or croquette in small or bite size. It's nice with chicken bitterballen in there and served with chilli sauce and mayo. For poffertjes, it has big size for me, not just like other small poffertjes. But, this poffertjes will be nice served with ice cream. So, i think there is something missing in this poffertjes.

Besides of that menus, Molinari caffe also have other menu of mean course like steak, chicken, indonesian food, burger and italian food. For drinks, i recommended for a hot drink or coffee that will make you better in cold weather.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe My Youtube Channel

Instagram